One of my old cooks and good friend Rickey gave me a couple jars of pickles. I thought I was in for just another run of the mill sour vegetable. Boy was I wrong. I mean, mung bean and chinese chive pickle. Blew my mind. One of the things I appreciate the most about being a chef is the inspiration I’m given from cooks. Really, I would say fifty percent of what I put on a plate comes from an idea a cook gave me. Sure I have to sift through all the crazy things they suggest as well, but its usually worth it.
Why GB ChefingWhether opening a restaurant as a consultant, cooking private dinners or working on my own projects, this site will be used as a medium for sharing my experiences.
- One of my favorites #centralcoast #oldworldwine #palmina @ Lompoc Wine Ghetto instagram.com/p/lVyXYxHYo4/ 12 hours ago
- One of my favorites. #centralcoast #oldworldwine instagram.com/p/lVyFj0nYof/ 12 hours ago
- Chorizo cheddar donut. #nothingelsetosay instagram.com/p/lSlGhoHYkd/ 1 day ago
- Surprise electrical box hidden behind a mirror #livewires #noelectricaltape #doitniceordoittwice instagram.com/p/lMHciWHYvx/ 4 days ago
- Dry storage office done. Two days in. Thanks to klimaxhdr #somewheretowork instagram.com/p/lMDmYkHYrj/ 4 days ago