One of my old cooks and good friend Rickey gave me a couple jars of pickles. I thought I was in for just another run of the mill sour vegetable. Boy was I wrong. I mean, mung bean and chinese chive pickle. Blew my mind. One of the things I appreciate the most about being a chef is the inspiration I’m given from cooks. Really, I would say fifty percent of what I put on a plate comes from an idea a cook gave me. Sure I have to sift through all the crazy things they suggest as well, but its usually worth it.
Why GB ChefingWhether opening a restaurant as a consultant, cooking private dinners or working on my own projects, this site will be used as a medium for sharing my experiences.
- @rosesluxury shows a true change in chef culture. Stop being pissed off and just give the customer… instagram.com/p/sNZ0uhPTIX/ 15 hours ago
- Another late night. Tables are finally up. #zolapaloalto @ Zola instagram.com/p/sCMkuuvTJ0/ 5 days ago
- Burning the oil. klimaxhdr on his way to Vegas. #zolapaloalto @ Zola instagram.com/p/rv4pOevTIN/ 1 week ago
- First wine delivery #zolapaloalto #contructionwine @chambers&chambers @gbchefing instagram.com/p/ru3xX_PTDE/ 1 week ago
- Thank you @floragrubb #zolapaloalto @ zola instagram.com/p/ruooMvPTIf/ 1 week ago