One of my old cooks and good friend Rickey gave me a couple jars of pickles. I thought I was in for just another run of the mill sour vegetable. Boy was I wrong. I mean, mung bean and chinese chive pickle. Blew my mind. One of the things I appreciate the most about being a chef is the inspiration I’m given from cooks. Really, I would say fifty percent of what I put on a plate comes from an idea a cook gave me. Sure I have to sift through all the crazy things they suggest as well, but its usually worth it.
Why GB ChefingWhether opening a restaurant as a consultant, cooking private dinners or working on my own projects, this site will be used as a medium for sharing my experiences.
- @Bobiwithani @kqn2 thanks for the support guys. 12 hours ago
- RT @Bobiwithani: @GbChefing Thank you chef for an awesome dinner tonight. Welcome to the neighborhood. @kqn2 was right. 12 hours ago
- RT @kqn2: @Bobiwithani told ya! Hope @GbChefing pushes PA's culinary boundaries to greater heights. It's clearly in the top restos there now 12 hours ago
- You know what it is. #zolapaloalto #duckseason @ Zola instagram.com/p/uxA7pMPTF5/ 1 day ago
- Gulf flounder croquette...chorizo butter. #zolapaloalto @gbchefing #nicksaysfuckyeah ntejcka33 @ Zola instagram.com/p/utz0ncvTJF/ 2 days ago