One of my old cooks and good friend Rickey gave me a couple jars of pickles. I thought I was in for just another run of the mill sour vegetable. Boy was I wrong. I mean, mung bean and chinese chive pickle. Blew my mind. One of the things I appreciate the most about being a chef is the inspiration I’m given from cooks. Really, I would say fifty percent of what I put on a plate comes from an idea a cook gave me. Sure I have to sift through all the crazy things they suggest as well, but its usually worth it.
Why GB ChefingWhether opening a restaurant as a consultant, cooking private dinners or working on my own projects, this site will be used as a medium for sharing my experiences.
- Good morning terrine. #zolapaloalto #morningsinthekitchenarethebest @ Zola instagram.com/p/tLHc23vTBl/ 2 days ago
- First dessert put of the oven with @loveforbutter #lacreme #zolapaloalto @ Zola instagram.com/p/tKABE5PTK8/ 2 days ago
- #thatwinegame #zolapaloalto @ Zola instagram.com/p/tEQgxWPTEu/ 4 days ago
- The exit sign is finally glowing after some rewiring from klimaxhdr #zolapaloalto #factorydeffects… instagram.com/p/sz67sCvTIS/ 1 week ago
- China sessions #zolapaloalto @ Zola instagram.com/p/syOjbFvTHi/ 1 week ago