One of my old cooks and good friend Rickey gave me a couple jars of pickles. I thought I was in for just another run of the mill sour vegetable. Boy was I wrong. I mean, mung bean and chinese chive pickle. Blew my mind. One of the things I appreciate the most about being a chef is the inspiration I’m given from cooks. Really, I would say fifty percent of what I put on a plate comes from an idea a cook gave me. Sure I have to sift through all the crazy things they suggest as well, but its usually worth it.
Why GB ChefingWhether opening a restaurant as a consultant, cooking private dinners or working on my own projects, this site will be used as a medium for sharing my experiences.
- @ShitSheEats thank you for making the detour. Hope to see you guys next time. 16 hours ago
- Beef cheek goulash from David Bouley's east of Paris cookbook. The most soulful food you'll ever cook… instagram.com/p/zquvUDPTJ6/ 4 days ago
- #soundsofcooking #beefcheeks #goulash #lastcookingofwinter @ Zola instagram.com/p/zopYbcvTI3/ 5 days ago
- RT @ShitSheEats: Tartare de Boeuf & the roasted pork belly were the winning dishes for us @gbchefing for dinner weds… https://t.co/ZEfulLbj… 5 days ago
- Finally here. #deltaasparagus #zolapaloalto #greengrass @ Zola instagram.com/p/zlfMkUPTBy/ 6 days ago