One of my old cooks and good friend Rickey gave me a couple jars of pickles. I thought I was in for just another run of the mill sour vegetable. Boy was I wrong. I mean, mung bean and chinese chive pickle. Blew my mind. One of the things I appreciate the most about being a chef is the inspiration I’m given from cooks. Really, I would say fifty percent of what I put on a plate comes from an idea a cook gave me. Sure I have to sift through all the crazy things they suggest as well, but its usually worth it.
Why GB ChefingWhether opening a restaurant as a consultant, cooking private dinners or working on my own projects, this site will be used as a medium for sharing my experiences.
- So grateful for having @n8lewisyo on my side. Thanks klimaxhdr for all the moral support. Being on… instagram.com/p/m1Tf-lHYoO/ 12 hours ago
- Feel like we're making progress. #newfloor #whiteoak instagram.com/p/m0rZUmnYgl/ 18 hours ago
- Any winery with a pétanque court is a winner in my book #themansbocce @ Terre Rouge instagram.com/p/mv1zOvHYu6/ 2 days ago
- Getting close to the final logo. What do you guys think? instagram.com/p/mlctCbHYkb/ 6 days ago
- One of the hardest parts of creating a restaurant is putting your concept to paper; finding verbage… instagram.com/p/meDxfrnYlt/ 1 week ago