One of my old cooks and good friend Rickey gave me a couple jars of pickles. I thought I was in for just another run of the mill sour vegetable. Boy was I wrong. I mean, mung bean and chinese chive pickle. Blew my mind. One of the things I appreciate the most about being a chef is the inspiration I’m given from cooks. Really, I would say fifty percent of what I put on a plate comes from an idea a cook gave me. Sure I have to sift through all the crazy things they suggest as well, but its usually worth it.
Why GB ChefingWhether opening a restaurant as a consultant, cooking private dinners or working on my own projects, this site will be used as a medium for sharing my experiences.
- #lunchparties #zolapaloalto #gnocchiforlunch ajayjuneja instagram.com/p/ujE5gIvTE1/ 7 hours ago
- New wines for the list #zolapaloalto #winesoffrance instagram.com/p/ug11z_PTH7/ 1 day ago
- Morning porcini #zolapaloalto #wildedibles #fallishere instagram.com/p/ubJql6vTH4/ 3 days ago
- Nice to be in the examiner. Thanks Trevor. Appreciate the kind words. @gbchefing #zolapaloalto instagram.com/p/uWZQfUPTHg/ 5 days ago
- Outdoor seating now available at Zola instagram.com/p/uUCxupvTES/ 6 days ago